Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, June 16, 2006

Ankle Socks.......izzit cool??

2day, my skool period starts wif art. When we were copying notes, 2 prefects came in n called Brenda and Mag's name. I was thinking, wats goin on. Then, i saw foong teng, jan yi, brenda n mag went out. N then, da prefects said sum qords 2 them. Then, i saw both of them take out their socks. Then we realized they weared ankle socks. I asked Sonia about ankle socks. She say coz propersocks look very nerd. I agreed wif her. But i duno did da girls think like dat. Then, recess time, me n Sonia hav 2 borrow 1 book 4 Ruinie. Then, we ate very fast. When we go up da stairs, we saw Fui Swen n Jessie's sock oso got rampas. We was shocked coz even Fui Swen oso kena. Coz Fui Swen's didnt higher than ankle 4 3cm. Hey, if Fui Swen n Jessie's ankle is very low how? So she still consider wearing ankle socks arr?Then, maths period. I asked Cik Munirah about da questions, then she say she will pay more attension 2 me!!!!!!!! It was juz a simple question onli kay? Need 2 b so strict meh? So kesal dat i asked her. Haha, but i noe she is trying 2 take care of me. Then english period............geography period. Da teacher suddenly say she wanna chack our note book. I got do, but a little only. Then she come towards n check me, she say 2 little. I was so scared coz if i go out, i hav 2 be punished by our classmate. Luckilly she say nvm. ...........Then, da teacher asked us(da ppl hhu did note) how 2 punish them. Say Wei said: let them pull their ears n go 2 d end of da block n come back 2 our class again. Then, i duno y da gurls juz accept n da guys refused. After punish, da bell rings. When i was passing by Chow Ern(prefect) n a prefect lost their socks. Omg, even prefects oso kena rampas. Then, went home lorr. I'm quite kesian 2 those hu got rampas their socks, 2 collect their socks back, they hav 2 wear proper socks on monday. Ankle Socks......Izzit Cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails