Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, June 25, 2006

Haha....looooooooooooooong time didnt post.


The 1st pic is me, sweet yvonne, my band teacher in primary n cutie thiam joo.
The 2nd is thiam joo.....haha......my pet bro

Sry.....long time nvr blog oledy.Coz these days were kind of borin. Ya. Erm.....yesterday morning went 2 pandu puteri's meeting. Fuhyoh, da leader want us 2 run 2 rounds over our skool. Is not da skool field, is run outside da skool there 4 2 rounds n then hav 2 remember a tounge twister. The tounge twister is: BETTY BOUGHT A BIT OF BUTTER, BUT THE BIT OF BUTTER BETTY BOUGHT WAS BITTER, SO BETTY BOUGHT A BETTER BUTTER, TO MAKE THE BITTER BUTTER BETTER. Then juz sing songs lorr. Then hav a i think form 6 or those graduated senior came here n tell ur about.....how 2 become a queens guide.....how 2 get your badge......when u hav 2 start...........Afterdat, went home lorr. Actually dat day was my primary skool's sports day, bcoz of the stupid meeting, i can't meet my pet sisters n pet brothers especially thiam joo. Haha, he is a cute boy. Very short 1. Juz like munta in shaman king. I hope he is taller now. I put his pic in diz blog. After taking lunch, go 2 skool 4 attending da chinese society....da girls hu danced were awesome....then....got dancing ....singing....playing.....eating....nonsense oso....hahaha. Then it ends. I 4gotten 2 bring my camera...so.....no pics....sad la.....well....i think diz all of yesterday's stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails