Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, July 08, 2006

Explaination 4 da pics


I think i should giv sum explaination 4 da pics....okay...start from da bottom...da 1st pic is me, the chrissies n wei yuen in da girls toilet(mirror image)....then...pic of me n christine at da corridor of block A 3rd floor...then me n christal...afterdat....pic of me n da chrissies....then....pic of da chrissies at da stairs....da next post....da pic from bottom is da pic of red house n blue house...actually i'm focus'in da blue house coz i'm in blue...yeah blue rox...but da flag stand blocked...so da red house is in da middle...then...yeah...girl power pandu puteri....they got 2nd in marching....then..pics of esther,erin,jessie n me... then...me n esther at da padang...at last,me n erin...then da next post...at yuk chai...k...da 1st pic is me, may tze n elaine....so happy we met each ader again.. ha...we were da 3 librarians in our class in primary skool...da pic up there is da pic three of us in da graduation day last year...it is b4 we went up stage 2 take our sijil perkhidmatan...k...back 2 da pics in da post...da 2nd pic r my juniors in da band....1st is calyn...2nd is...4got her name...3rd 1...gabrina...then yingying.. da flute 1...i duno...then my pet bro...cutie tian yu....haha...3rd pic is me n tian yu....haha...he cut his hair...if he dun...he will b superhyperduper cute...he juz like munta...very short...datz y i treat him so good....coz i luv munta(shaman king)...then...pics of me n jessie at da back gate of yukchai...then...da pic is me n erm....4got his name...but he is oso 1 of mah pet bro....i took alot of pics wif him during band class....then....da last 1 is jessie n tian yu...n yea..datz all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails