Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sorry my mom n dad

Erm....actually everything suppose 2 b normal...if mah stupid stomach doesn't felt hungry...diz wont happen...kay...in d afternoon...i think five o'clock...my bro n i were starving...then we decided 2 cook maggie mee...then...we cooked n eat lorr....mah mom n dad went out....then....they came back...i havent wash da plates yet...so they call me 2 wash it...i was like...kay...then...when i was washing 1 of da plate...duno y...da soap is damn slippery...n da whole plate fell down n broke...is not only few pieces but hundreds....sum of da pieces were in da sink...sum on da floor...sum bside da sink...then my mom came n scolded me...i felt sorry 2 her...i noe she oso scared i kena da glass pieces....then...my mom help me 2 clean da whole kitchen...u noe larr...mah mom seems 2 b very tired...she still hav 2 help me....then...i went 2 da toilet...fuhyoh....3 tiny pieces of glass were scratched mah skin...i took it out...it was damn painful...then,,,i help mah mom 2 mop da kitchen there...i didnt wear shoes...n mah foot kena a tiny glass piece...walau...i was so scared....then...took it out again...n then...i felt very uncomfortable...like sumthin is gonna hurt me....i'm so scared da glass pieces went in2 mah body...then...when i wash mah hands...super hyper duper painful larr....i saw more than three scratches....anyway....i felt sorry 4 mah mom n dad...they rugi 1 plate n helped me 2 clean da whole kitchen...i love you daddy mommy....forever n ever..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails