Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bored...bored...bored

da title....as u can c...how bored i m......diz morning got piano lesson.....da scales r okie...then da pieces got sum wrong.....after piano.....watched TV.....then went out n buy sum ingredients 4 brownies...i'm gonna make it 4 christine's bday...coz she luv brownies.....haha......mayb diz sat we will go ou n celebrate......back 2 it.....den came back n ate lunch......den my mom went out.....left me n my maid.....then watch TV again.....bored....den go 2 bedroom n listen 2 music......luv dong bang shin ki's song=).......den watch TV again......until eat dinner den watch criminal minds.....omg.....it was awesome u noe......den watch horror film--the eye 2.....it was ok la....not really scared....it's telling u dat u should accept everything......even ghost......den watch some prison break n style star......den come up n blog.........

2moro morning got marching.....it's 7.30 a.m. in d morning!!!! den da next day got my piano exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm gonna die.....christal says da examiner was good =).......yea...i hope so......everybody.....juz wish me good luck n pass wif distinction!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails