Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, August 31, 2006

MERDEKA!!MERDEKA!!MERDEKA!!

2day is national day.....er.....woke up quite late coz i slept at 2a.m. last nite....ate wan tan mee as lunch.....den went 2 ou wif my mom.....she go n buy her stuff la.....haha...i saw some nail color.....is very nice....n natural.....ppl hu c it wont feel u r using it....but it was a little bit glittery....yea.....den go buy sushi.....den buy bubble tea!!! haha....i juz like milk tea flava.....i dun like aders but lychee.....den...bought sum curry puffs....den went home....ate da 2 bites of curry puff....den i go 2 da digital mall wif my dad n bro.....wat i can say is...it's gonna b da 2nd sungei wang....coz got lotza hanfon shops.....i'm attracted 2 O2 phones....but i still luv M6100...coz....da fon featuring dong bang shin ki's song n pictures....i not i'm crazy....haha.....M6100's screen is kind of small.....n dun hav memory extendtion....diz was quite bad.....but nvm...as long as there r da rising suns of asia!!! den went 2 a software shop....i'm lookin 4 games n software 4 remixing music.....i juz like doin dat......den bought THE SIMS 2 n AUDIO DIRECTOR......den my dad suddenly ask me 2 buy da cd which is learning korean...haha...my dad wanna buy it 4 my mom...2 make her happy.....hehe.....my family r korean drama fans.....so yea....my bro n i manage 2 speak sum basic korean language....we even no sum formal language of korea.....haha.....den...actually my bro n i wanna go play PS2 1....den da shop is full....den bought glossy paper 4 printing.......den we go 2 jaya shopping complex.....went 2 popular 4 a while.....din buy anything la.......den i say i wanna belanja my bro 2 eat corn in cup....den my dad ask him....u dun hav money arr?.....den he say he still got 10 bucks....i say...wat la....i lagi worse u noe....den he bought it den go home......we ate da sushi....tasty.....den..i go n install THE SIMS 2....actually is featured wif ader expansion pack....i used a lot of time...but cant ...i 4got how 2 crack.....den finally i read da readme thingy...i followed da steps...den can open.....den suddenly....it says....the software now is crashed.....stupid la...they tipu 1....they say oni need 128 ram .....i think need 256 ram.....haiz....i installed 4 2 hours.....den my bro want me to uninstall it.....wat 2 do??haiz....i almost cry...coz i'm so happy when i got it....i beg my dad 2 change da ram space.....he promised me.....den....ate dinner.....den come n print pics 4 esther n my geo project's pic.....haha....i printed 1 dong bang shin ki's pic....i din tell my dad coz i scared he is gonna scold me.....den printed sum pics which has esther n han rui.....n 1 is a mini size pic which is me n my pet bro TJ.....den came on9.....watever....2day is da ig day.....happy bday 2 MALAYSIA!!!! u r 49 yrs old oledy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails