Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, August 20, 2006

Plz make me Good Luck

er.....well start wif....2day morning....erm....ate breakfast....then go on9....life is so bored.....then.......er......chit chattin lorr.....then kept listening 2 dong bang shin ki's song. Haha......they r cute n kawaii.....then afternoon ate pasta.....yummy......then go on9 again......chat wif angelica....haha....we were talking bout kawaii boys like korean guys larr.....then she say hero in dong bang shin ki very cute haha.....then she say she saw a guy like se7en......haha...we chat alot......sum bout kawaii boys....then duno our topic switch 2 china ppl....haha....we chat bout wat they eat...u noe larr.....cats...dogs....yuck!!.....then....my dad bought some currypuff from IKEA.........go n eat.....yummy.....then.....on9 again.....surf da net.....then blah blah blah........o ya.....i got a call from esther....she says next tuesday 2 friday got marching practice.....wednesday i cant go coz of my piano exam....den tuesday i hav 2 practice.....but esther say i hav 2 come at tuesday n tell da seniors....haiz.....den i asked my mom.....

my mom
me

ma, tuesday i got marching practice....
kay i promise u i will practice my piano
okay.......

she juz say okay? i tot she will object....but 1 thing....how i'm goin 2 practice my piano?.....now arr.....my scale is okie oledy....but duno y my exam pieces tiba-tiba so bad.....sumtimes i 4got da expression, sometimes i'm slow, then sumtimes i got wrong d expression haiz....i will die if i din pass....not bcoz of my parents....i will juz kill myself of waisting so many time.....i really love piano......my cousin fail in my grade u noe.....i takut la....now.....bsides on9......my whole life was sitting infront of da piano 2 practice.....hope d examiner is good.....u noe last year's examiner sooooooooooo good u noe.....i got a lot of wrong notes she still gimme distinction!!! when i was grade 1....i din got wrong any single note....da examiner gave me merit only!!!!!watever.....all of my frendz n every1 in da world.....if u can make me good luck?......make me good luck.....if u can wish me good luck juz do it.....i need tonnes of good luck now.....if not i'll continue being malang!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails