Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, September 03, 2006

2DAY.......BORED!!

diz morning...woke up quite late.....n erm.....my mom told me dat my granma n uncle r comin!! very happy....coz i got looooong time nvr eat my granma's cooking....er.......they come bcoz of my uncle got sum stuff 2 do......afternoon.....ate lunch....played comp.....quite bored.....actually my bro n i wanna go jia ern's house n watch astro.....but u noe la....i not so close wif they all.....3 of da girls r same skool wif my bro....n same transport wor.....i'm not la....den i canceled 2 go....oni my bro go.....den listen 2 radio......kangta n vanness were guests.....ya....den played comp again....den watched TV.....my bro came back.....den i went out wif my dad 2 buy correction tape n glue 4 da geo project.....i do it all over again wif blank A4 paper in da whole afternoon while playing comp n watchin TV........den went home....my granma n uncle arrived......ate dinner.......watched TV wif them.....drank tea n ate sum peanuts.....ya.....den came online.....o ya....diz morning i've been spending my time on calling jaslyn ong sook ven!!!i'm very upset n very risau her...she din come 2 skool 4 a week....n when we call her....she din receive call 1......han yan says....everytime she call jaslyn.....her mother will get the fon....then everytime say she is in da bathroom?? the girls in out class were so risau....n say wei lagi worse.....jaslyn not here...he hav 2 throw rubbish every afternoon...haha....den esther say....her mom keep saying she is sleeping?? harr?? wat da heck is goin on?? i really hope i can c her at monday.....n i'm gonna b really upset wif her.....o ya....again.....good luck 4 all my pet bro n pet sis hu r having upsr 2moro.....o ya....n my cousin jasmine.....good luck 2 u arr!!!! hope all of u get straight A's......n datz all....2moro assembly cancel bcoz of da trial exam 4 PMR & SPM.....yea....no need 2 b so rush.....kayz....but 2day is really bored......bb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails