Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Wednesday, September 20, 2006

HAPPINESS COMES SADNESS

er....sry 4 d lack of post.....coz i hav 2 study....n my mom dun allow me 2 go on9.....yea.....yesterday was ok.....my bro got sick AGAIN......er.....ashvindev came back from uk......but pn.Ang dun let him stay in class.....den.....came home...my dad was training me in maths 4 3 hrs.......walau.....datz all 4 yesterday...still got ader things happened la.....well 2day.....my bro din go 2 skool....2 of us were watchin one piece.....den came 2 skool.....1st n 2nd class were free period.....coz bm teacher went 4 course.....so keep laughing in da class.......den....sej....sivik...i hate listening 2 'his' voice.....so terlebih......den recess.....when class going 2 start....pm.norna caught hapereet, tze yi, chew yee, celestine, ericia n sum ader gurls hu wore ankle socks 2 stand in da middle of da badminton court.....well 2 day when i come in 2 skool....i oso got tahan by da 'short boy'.....argh....he is totally a pengampu....oni he can bcome a pengawas.....diz is da 1st time la....i din really noe it was 2 low....luckily he din write my name.....back 2 it.....han yann wrote their names....i think they will kena D:3 ( a kind of warning letter ) again.....den da teachers want them 2 wear football socks.....dat really high dat kind......they hav 2 stand in da middle of da badminton court....well everybody was scared.....they pulled up their socks reallt high.....i din really c them wearing coz i'm in kh room......but han rui say 2moro they will still wear da football socks....ya....after kh is geo....hav test.....walau...very hard.....i read da wrong chapter.....yea.....den maths.....doin sum work again.....den.....moral....doin noth.....i took sook ven's hi-lighter(not really took....she giv me 1).....den i purposely keep it 4 a while....den i gave back her.....she was quite upset...coz she duno i gave her back da hi-lighter.....so she din talk 2 me.....her bro came.....our class's girls keep playin wif him.....den her bro called brenda they all leng lui....so funny....den went 2 giant n buy sumthin.....den went home....ate dinner.....watched TV....den played comp.....actually da modem hav prob AGAIN.....den after a few min.....it could use AGAIN.....den my dad wanna use.....my bro wanna use.....until now oni i can on9.....yea.....datz all 4 2day....i hope suki will win in OIAM.....i luv da top 3.....i juz duno how 2 decide i wanna vote 4 which guy....alif or faizal?? anywayz.....exam is comin....i'm gonna study real hard.....2 get straight A's(not including moral, art n pjk).....my mom's gonna but me a new phone if i did it...i got trouble wif geo la....datz all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails