Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, December 25, 2006

it'S chRistMaS TiME!!!!! =$^&!~#^(+)^@*#$%

1st of all....Happy Christmas!!!
well.....yesterday i bought sum christmas 4 my family...
i went 2 1u wif yuelynn...
she bought loads of thing....
her bag was empty at 1st...
den it bcome totally full...
she bought 2 pouches, 1 pen, earrings...... n lotza more
she gave me an earring as christmas present....
arh....so thank her....
i din giv her anything...
i bought 1 handphone strap 4 Vince....
2 sports band 4 my 2 little cousins.... Zack n Joe...
An Arsenal Handphone strap 4 my elder bro....
i havent buy anything 4 my aunts..... n other cousins....
i din buy 4 my parents 2...
bcoz if i buy 4 them......
for sure they will say ' wasting money!!'
so the best present iz 2 treat them well...
ritee??
i enjoyed buying christmas presents...
but i dun have 1 single christmas present...from my family members...
my bro horr...
he worked in folio oso dun buy sumthin 4 me.....
sure he can get special prize rite
but erm.....folio worr.....gt discount oso vry expensive larh....
haha.....2day...
vry bored lerh....
noth 2 do wif....
haiz......iz diz my x'mas gift??
haiz.....wat i want iz only a soft toy pig oni marr...
cant gimme meh...
haiz....bored christmas......

*for ur information......sumtimes i will blog at my xanga.... www.xanga.com/rhythmsandbluez so u all can check out larh har.....*

Lastly.......HaPpY cHriStMAs 2 aLl oF U!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails