Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I didn't post for a few days......
coz i dont really have time to blog.....
plus.....my comp got probs....
i cant sign in to messenger.....
cant play youtube movies because of the stupid macromedia flash player.....
friendster was working slowly......
omg.....all this makes me dont feel like switching on my comp!!
okay......today......it wa normal....
let me tell you my results.....
MALAY - 54 (what!!)
ENGLISH - 82 =)
CHINESE -
75
HISTORY - 63

GEOGRAPHY - 90 (MUAHAHAHA)

SCIENCE - 67 =(
MATHS - 87
MORAL - 51 (PN.SHANTI!!!)
K.HIDUP - 70
ART - 87
PJK - 60
CIVICS - NOT REALLY SURE.....AT LEAST GOT 56

i got 72.6 in purata....thx for the art.....
it added some marks......so it will become 73
and i calculated the purata for PMR subjects.....
it was 74!! stupid moral...
it just changed everything
i'm really upset.....
and my geography.....
everybody was like.....
CHOONG JIA WEN GOT 90 IN GEO??
unbelievable......i'm also really suprised.....
let me tell you....
i never get a 90 in the past terms.....
except maths......the only 1 time....
i rather choose to have 90 for maths.....
i'm quite dissapointed with my maths.....
but nvm.....is a great result......
thank god.....
i improved a little bit.....and i'm satisfied.....
but moral....omg.....
i really want to cry larr......
pn.shanti marked like way strict.....
but i knew it would be like that......
haiz......
well today......was quite bored.....
but better than i expected...
we have our new maths teacher.....
she was a little bit soft....
cant hear her voice....
but we enjoyed playing with the maths instruments.....
and the questions.....
it's like soooo interesting.....
then....we had kh n moral......
everybody was quite bored......
we dont really like the teacher already....
coz she gave so low marks for us.....
but we had a lot of funny topics in moral......
BI.....teacher didnt come....
then we had science and geo.....
both of them were boring....
christine n i were talking bout musics....
o ya.....CONGRATS!! christine cheah.....
u got merit in your theory!!
the whole day was simply normal......
again.....thank god for my results.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails