Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'm Back............
okay......2day.....i went ou wif my mom.......
we were shopping without budget....
and.....my mom got jusco vouchers......

so she spend most of it.....
she bought a pair of shoes......
which is a really cute 1.....
mayb if we could share that.......
is really cute, beautiful n nice 2 wear on.....
then i bought a 3/4 pants.....
vry nice 1......it could be match easily......
well i'm getting fatter n fatter.......
n i'm trying 2 blame my mom bcoz of cooking such delicious food......

kidding.....
seriously.....i eat a lot......coz my mom's cooking was so nice.....
i cant control myself.....
besides....i'm sick during hols.....gt no time 4 recreational activities.....
goin 2 be heavier la.....but i havent weight myself......coz my scale gila-gila edi.....
the pants was cheap......it cost oni 29......worth it rite??
my mom bought sum kitchenware.........n ader stuffs.....
den we went phase 2......
we had hi-tea at Kluang Station.......
i had a coffee......omg....the coffee was so acidic......
perhaps i should have a cup of tea.....
n we ate toast n curry puffs.....
these were..........YUMMY!!
afterthat....we walked around 2 look for other stuffs.....
den my mom went L'Occitane.....2 buy her skin care products i think......
n the place was superly fragrance-ed.....fuhyoh.....
can sleep edi......
den we went 1st floor.....
walked around as to wait 4 my dad 2 come n fetch us.....
n i bought a nail polish at one of the cart.....
it's a orangee color........not bad.....
n we forgotten 2 buy da polish remover!!!
thank god there's still some with my mom.....
i think datz all......leave a comment ya......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails