Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, November 04, 2007

Living Out Your Destiny

Just came back from Loud concert at DUMC church with esther, erin, hilary, william, carena n.......... It was really a cool concert. Learnt a lot from d concert. N have a lot of fun as well. Juwita Suwito was the guest in the house. Her singing was totally nice man. Then, we prayed n prayed n prayed to God as he will help us to fulfill our dreams and destiny. I really wanted somebody to show me the way n giv me confiedence to fulfill my dreams. And today i know the person is gonna be God. Honestly, i'm really a person who is searching for directions to fulfill my dreams. I prayed n prayed n prayed for so many times, hope that God will tell me where to step up. And i don't really c God is telling me something. But i guess today in DUMC, God wanted me to come to this event. To learn about it. And i believe God will help me to fulfill my dreams from now on. I would like to thank God who gave me potentials. N i sort of trying to make use with it. Thank God for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails