Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, November 27, 2008

Daphney, Christine and Lydia
came to my house yesterday morning.....
Daphney was transfered to another school,
so we wanted to share some time with her....
one of our promises to her is to play badminton together....
so....played badminton at the badminton court near my house....



Went to the children's playground.....



A cross.


After that, went back to my house
and we baked CHOCOLATE MUFFINS......
had cup noodles as our lunch.......
simple enough rite??

Yum-Yummy
Then started to chiong k (singing)
sang a few songs only la,
lydia and christine went home early.....
Lydia sang Lydia by F.I.R

then chatted a lot with with daphney.....
then she went home.....
and then a few hours later she said that her mom loved the muffins.... =)
yeap, that was it......
very fun...
we laughed a LOT.........
Daphney Teoh Zhi Xian--the orange colour lover
we'll miss you kay......
all the best for you next year......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails