Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, November 15, 2008

i'm just gonna blog about yesterday.........
well, i was supposed to attend a choir practice at 3,
i ditched it,
by telling the teacher the worst reason in the world....
"teacher, my parents are busy today, NO TRANSPORT to go."
i missed the 1st practice on thursday as well......
she'e definately gonna be mad at me.....
but who cares, it's worth it,
compare to a stupid damn boring choir practice,
yesterday was 100 times better and more fun.......
Jessie, SookVen, WeiNian, Carena, William and me
all 6C class in YukChai except Carena.......
all of us went back to YukChai.......
3 from BU4 were there as well,
met our teachers..... talk, talked and talk again....
the lunchtime, went to Secret Recipe,
YewLeung joined us as well.......

Always the Stalker - CARENA LIM

William, BenWei, ManHim and CheeFai
(i think those should be the correct spelling)



SIMPLY SICK!!
I dont wanna talk about the contents.....
After Lunch.....
went to the padang.......
played around the playground and basketball court......
the guys actually had a basketball game......
Taman SEA vs BU4
me and SookVen were the referees
but we didn't really watched the game....
what score also don't know.....
finally, BU4 - 8:7 - TAMAN SEA

Then.......it was raining...
went to WeiNian's house...
played cards and now i owe William 3 bucks
then got nothing to do.....
so me, Carena and William helped WeiNian decorate the Christmas Tree
my mom never let me buy a Christmas Tree,
so that experience was kinda fun.....

After that......went home....
exhausted.........
and that's it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails