Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's just Valentine's Day......
to me, yesterday was just a normal saturday...
except the fact that there's replacement class to attend
and school was being kinda funny and hilarious..... =)
and I was giving out chocolates to my friends.....



so at night........went out with some friends to watch movie....
and 1u was so crowded.....
pairs and pairs all around........
i saw some super childish couple outfit.....=)
childish, that's the change you could observe when somebody's in love =)
like my parents.......
my mom always tells me that
there's no more love and romance between her and dad after their marriage
*marriage is the grave of love*
but i still think that they love each other........
because I think they are really childish sometimes despite their age,
especially when they are arguing over something small and insignificant!!
that's what i thought.....
anyway, went to tgv to collect tickets....
at first i booked 4 tickets for the Curious Case of Benjamin Button
but suddenly, carena said that she could join us,
so i thought i could just buy the seat next to my booking seats,
but God, that movie was totally FULL!!
so no choice, luckily i got back up......
CHANGELING


so at first all of us thought that this isn't a nice film....
we were thinking of taking off after an hour if the movie is not nice
but God, CHANGELING was AWESOME!!
and KahHou spoke immediately after the movie
"this is like the most meaningful movie!!"
yes i think it is.....
my tears were coming out and i was crying very loud internally!!
it's a TRUE STORY.......not "EDITED FROM A TRUE STORY!!"
people....JUST WATCH IT!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails