Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, November 12, 2009

Miu Yinn's Sweet 16!!

Celebrated Miu Yinn's Sweet 16!!
It was a surprise party with LiChing, Jessie, Nicole, Janie, Shannen, Audrey, SookVen, Me and of course SeeToh MiuYinn!!


Happy Birthday Miu!!

An Adorable Teapot Set with Teacups and Tealeaves
FYI, Venue : The Teapot Cafe SS2

Whoops!
Pretty fingers of Ms. Seah Sze Ting

Take 2!! OK!
Bday Girl Miu Yinn

Jessie and Miu

Bday Girl and Me =)

Loupo Jessie

Nicole, wearing a PlayBoy shirt =)

Always Pretty Janie

Li Ching Babe

Shannen!!

The Beautiful Ladies...

Oh my God, 7 more minutes to 12am...
Miu, today's your bday
I just wanna say you've been a wonderful friend to me
It was stupid of me that I didn't really know u in Form 1 though we were in the same class...
So it was so nice that we actually get closer this year!!
yeap.....so bai tuo!!!!
Happy Birthday La!!!




Happy Birthday Miu Yinn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails