Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Favorite Surfing Spot

OMG..... I was bored till death without blogging for a week....
I know it's already friday but I still want to blog about the given topic by Project Alpha

So..... My Favorite Surfing Spot?

Hawaii??
haha.. we're talking about net surfing...

Hmm..... The first image that flashed over my head is my house...

But when I think deeply, I wished it was somewhere else....

But in the end.... I think my home is still the best spot to Surfffff The net...


For convenience and comfort, I will choose my home...
Well I'm currently using a PC
so it's pretty much a put-off to share computers with others...
but I thought blogging in my home seems more "peaceful"


it gives me more space to think
and FYI, I have expressions on my face while I blog
example,
1. I smile like an Idiot when I'm blogging happy stuff/memories


2. I laugh like some moron when I'm sharing a lame joke
3. I will cry abit when the new year is here (bcoz it means I'm older)
4. I will cry pretty much when I'm writing an emo post
5. I pout my lips when I didn't know what to blog about


yea... so if I were to blog in public....
The people around will be wondering
"Why in the world is this girl smiling to her own laptop?"
yea...very pai seh
and er.... I like to read others blog or check out others' facebook and I do watch a lot of videos from youtube....
and I would just simply laugh when I see something funny,
or I'll throw out bad words when I'm stunned or upset by some news, etc.
Imagine I'm surfing in McD....
whoa... I can't tahan to see my face....
It's gonna be ugly.....
haiya.... just very pai seh lorr....
so I will like it really much if no one is watching me =)

Blogging at my home is more comfortable as you have air cond, comfy chair, my fave drink, my delicious snack, my over-a-thousand-songs Music Library


and guess what? You don't need to pay for all these....
fine....at least not pay too much for all these...
and not all wi-fi shops can give you high speed surfing.... right??
Think about how much you spend if you are using wi-fi in Old Town White Coffee??
How much you will spend if you're surfing in Starbucks??


How much will you spend if you're surfing in Internet Cafe??
yea...basically you just pay for your IP and use it unlimited-ly!

but blogging at my home has one ultimate drawback....
my broadband line was giving me lotza trouble....
As u can see I didn't blog for almost a week....
and it's just because my Internet Provider was lousy....
I'm planning to change my IP to P1 Wimax....
I've heard pretty much positive reviews and no doubt on its high speed connection...
and It's wi-fi enable.... that means I can actually use my PSP to online when someone else is dominating the PC!!!!

One Really Good Thing about Wireless....
It's Wireless...
See how my comp wires are doing now??
"They are soooo close to each other!"

Oh.... I can't wait....
have to call my nearest P1 Wimax Authorised Reseller =)

The portable wireless USB modem
allows you to surf in everywhere....


For more details, check out P1 Wimax's Official Website

Oh.... Project Alpha's Season Premiere is getting closer....
Catch the first episode on Project Alpha's Website on the 19th of April

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails