Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Something Blue

I feel sorry for myself... coz I'm not studying
and I'm wasting my time for this random post...
but still..... I love sharing stuffs...
I just changed my blog layout and decided to put "Rhythms and Bluez in Her Life" as my blog title...
coz my URL is Rhythmsandbluez.blogspot.com afterall...

and I thought I should share more about how much I love the color BLUE

Let me tell you, I have tonnes of blue stuff....
If I see something in blue, I will definitely buy it
for example : I bought Kotex pads because the package is in BLUE.
and I love the Royal Gold tissue because it's in blue....
I know I sound like an idiot.

So for today, My Something Blue Item is :

Maybelline Watershine Lipstick
Okay i know this is not really blue after all...
But I really like the packaging of the lipstick...
it's Crystal Blue with a Shiny Surface....
Can use it as a mirror summore =)
anyways.... I love the color of the lipstick...
It's not too over but brings instant glow to your face.
and it's super long lasting...
My must have item in my handbag =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails