Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Australian Students in Malaysia's High School....What happens....

What a wonderful day with the Aussies.... *smile smile*
So today we had another group of genuinely-came-from-Australia-students to visit our school
unlike the last group, today's students are actually Secondary College students
so their age is pretty much the same as us, ranging from 16 to 18....
and unlike the last time where I didn't talk to them at all, I'M ONE OF THE FACILITATORS TODAY!!!!!
OhMyGosh I must say 1000 times of Thank You to Pn. Norna for giving me an opportunity...
she's just so cool and said yes right after I asked her....love you la teacher!!
hmmm so snapped some photos...
Awaiting their arrival - ANTICIPATED!

The Lion Dance welcomed them...
Hmm.... I'm quite sure
this Lion is trying to flirt with the girls...

Tea time with our Malaysian Kuih-Muih and Fried BeeHoon and Teh Tarik


Pn Surita's beautiful daughters
OMG they look really really alike!!

Malay Speech given by the Students' Representatives


Slide shows...

Dance class on-the-spot...


Batik technique workshop...

My Group....with Shannen and Audrey

Our group members...
Lauren, Sheridan, Laura
Matt and Lachy
(I honestly don't know how to spell his name but it's something like that)


Thanks for coming!!!

They were really really nice...
they gave us lotza souvenirs!!
Eh Shannen, I want your Kangaroo!!!!

I'm in love with my Koala Bear
Thanks Courtney!!

So basically our schools have really REALLY Big Difference....
They have their own school uniform
They take 5 subjects only,
They don't learn art since after primary school
They don't have co-curricular activities
Their school hours starts at 9am
I bet their school has lockers...
I bet their school has a cheer squad
I bet they can bring their phones to school
etc. etc. etc.

And I really like their answer to this question....
What do you like about Malaysia?
The SHOPPING and BARGAINING....

I think I really need to polish my English....
honestly I can't really understand what they were saying and I bet they can't understand mine as well
My English is super broken and super Rojak style...
My Dad warned me before I went to school
Jiawen, Talk Slower...

sorry,  I failed at doing it....

Anyways I'm really looking forward to this friday's visit....
Hope I'll have more guts to talk to them....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails