Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, August 09, 2010

Young Photographer of The Year

OMG...... NO MORE KOREA, NO MORE SEOUL, NO MORE DONGDAEMUN SHOPPING, NO NOTHING, NOTHING....
haiz....All the tickets were SOLD OUT!! How on earth this happen???
argh now I hate myself for my crappy BUGGING-YOUR-MOTHER skills....
at first she said okay, but next she said better book the flight and hotel so i was busy choosing hotel and THEN, she said it's kinda expensive if we go by ourselves, better follow a tour guide so i tried to look for tour package online, then she left for 3 days during the weekends and I found nothing. So i told her the flight tickets are SOLD OUT, and her expression was, Oh really a? So fast a? and then she started crapping about her high school gathering last Sat....
argh...I'm mad I must say, but what to do?? haiz...
besides I have more things to distract me now :

so 1st, Chinese Society's 联欢会 a.k.a Casio Party or whatever is this Sat, and the form 5 retiring seniors decided to perform a dance...so there was dance practice just now, super tiring...but I thought the dance was kinda fun LOL!
anyways yea next there's Campfire on next Sat, where I'll be performing a dance as well...which is super bloody hard since it's choreographed by our awesome dancer Ms.Sze Ting LOL =)
yea so this week is gonna be very tiring

but here's my focus of the week : 
TAKING GOOD PHOTOGRAPHS FOR YOUNG PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR AWARDS

Read July's Digital Camera recently and The POTY awards is Back!!!!
so does the YPOTY (Y=Young) so yea...
NOT THAT I EXPECT TO WIN OR SOMETHING
It's just that I was pretty thrilled at the thought coz this gave me a good reason to take nice photos
so I started snapping some shots last week at The Curve
it was kinda okay, but I think I seriously have to learn more about using the features of my camera
and also I need to find better inspiration
probably a shot with some stories in it instead of just beauty and movements
The deadline is on the 14th of September
this is a worldwide competition and I just looked through the photos uploaded at the gallery of the website..
and OMG they are super-PRO and there's no way I can win
but It's okay, I'm just gonna have fun with it LOL

To enter the competition, I have to register first, then upload the photos at the OFFICIAL WEBSITE. Every participant can only present 5 photo entries and there's your own gallery. The website has a lot of useful tips as well. I tried to upload one photo but I dunno WHAT THE HELL is going on, I fail to upload it.
Probably bcoz the photo is too suck-ish, even the web server CANNOT TAHAN...
LOL!
Anyways if you're interested, take part!!
For the adult's a.k.a 18 and above, go to http://www.photoradar.com/photographer-of-the-year

OH Gosh, Love taking photos now!!

 Oh finally uploaded one LOL....
I took this shot at The Curve
I was kinda touched with this view of people from different races and even foreigners are enjoying a Saturday night, walking at a night street with lots of stalls, at a beautifully lit place.
This is something ORI from Malaysia lol!
I know it's not a outstanding shot but I genuinely enjoyed the feeling of taking this photo because at that moment, I really felt that Malaysia is the best place on earth and I love what I was looking at....LOL!

1 comment:

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails