Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'll marry you for sure.....

Please come back......
I really need you
the days without you were excruciating
and it seemed like ages....
OhMyGosh......can you just come back to me?????
I really really want you back..............

My Dear Voice

I really didn't know how much I love my voice until I lost it
Humans are always like that, you never appreciate whatever you have until you realize it's gone....
I couldn't talk for days, let alone sing
and I feel like I'm gonna die now.....
2 days ago, when I woke up and realize I can't speak at all
it felt like the world is gonna end to me
I can tell you that I'm not exaggerating, that was exactly how I felt....
and then when I start to listen to music, it punched my heart so deeply that I couldn't sing along with that song
and that was when I realize how much I love singing and I'll do whatever it takes to just sing....

It's been a week already, and I can hardly speak now...
gosh....I can't stand this anymore....

I told myself if I got my voice back, I'm gonna marry my voice
and I'M SERIOUS!!
I swear I'll be committed to my vocal cords and do whatever it takes to protect it, to love it, to appreciate it
I'll never lose you again....
and I'm gonna sing like there's no tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails