Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dotting the full stop of My High School Life

Yesterday was really a sad day.....
no no.... it was a BEAUTIFULLY SAD DAY....
I cant believe time passed so swiftly and yesterday was my last school day in High School...
well we didn't have Graduation Ceremony (i wonder why)
All of us were sooooo reluctant to accept the fact that we're not gonna experience what we've experience in this passed 5 years anymore, never...

I wasn't expecting myself to cry, but when my class teacher started saying things like how much she loved us, how much she like teaching us, at that moment, it really hit me that I'm so gonna miss all these wonderful things that happened in my life...

Especially My Awesome Friends....


I wasn't expecting to take loads of photo, so I brought my compact camera(which I didn't charge) just in case, to take a few photos of our class only....

but damn it, wished I brought the DSLR, really want loads of photos with all my friends....

anyways, the battery managed to last until our class took our final still-wearing-uniform shot...

5 BungaRaya is the best class...
I really really Thank God that I'm in this class, everyone of us is just.....BRilliant!!
and They are not just classmates, they are FRIENDS
Friends that make you laugh, make you happy
Friends that care for you, worry for you
Friends that always help, always talk and always listen
Friends that sing, gossip, play, joke, study.....(etc) with you....

I will Miss You All....

some photos that I managed to take yesterday....

5 Bungaraya Memories...


Our awesome form teacher : Pn. Roziha

Aren't they cute??

Craziest photo that I took with my girls...
nvr stop laughing when I'm looking at this photo....
BRilliant Girls

BRilliant Guys



I will miss this beautiful painting that I see whenever I look up to the sky in the morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails