Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hooray exam's ova!! Dynamite explodes!!!

Finally, I've been waiting for this moment for like 1782452745235 yrs/days/months and now It's over yay yay yay....Time to parteh!!!

I wasn't really sad about Chinese even though it seriously got the best of me....
But who cares la, it's all over...
I almost shouted at the pengawas when he was SLOWLY Collecting the papers....
so yea I had a smile on my face for the whole day yesterday
Went to KBox with my besties....
I let go all my depression in this whole month......101%
everything was out and I was bursting with laughter and idiot-ness
yea I guess I shouldn't go KBox that often coz my true IDIOTIC self will be completely exposed
but I really didn't care much yesterday, they are my closest friends throughout the year, nothing to lose =)









Hehe had loads of fun and "Dynamite" was definitely our song yesterday......damn high high.....
Gosh It's so fun singing with these people!!
But seriously, Need some honey lemon now =)

So yea, yesterday was my last day in school as a student,
last day wearing pinafore
last day facing SPM
last day .....as a high school student

this year was a really great year, really really will miss you guys....


GOING TO JB TOMORROW, WANNA GO SWIMMING AT STARHILL!!!!

HAVE TO START WRITING DOWN MY TO-DO-LIST
MY 3 MONTHS HOLIDAY STARTS NOW.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails