Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, May 02, 2011

Empty

If I didn't see someone mention the word BLOGGING on fb, i wouldn't have type this post...

Yea, college life is real hectic....There's home works that never seem to stop piling up....then presentation + test + lab reports and bla bla bla...
So basically I'm a lifeless person with a whole lot of stuff to do...
anyways, I was thinking that I should update my blog a bit..
but end up realizing I have nothing to say other than talking bout my super sien college life...

when it comes to this dunno-what-to-blog situation....there's one solution for me

Digging up the past memories.......


kay this was around one month ago....
went to DaoRae@Subang for dinner, that's my reward for getting 10A's in SPM
yea, just a dinner...
But for some reason I thought that dinner was enough...
Because the food is super-hyper awesome!!



 Their longer-than-usual spoons are seriously cute...

 Super Yummy, now I know why Koreans can't live without Bul-Go-Gi

 The side dish were yummy too, asked for refill for dunno how many times...

 Sam-Gyeop-Sal (Pork Belly)
I know, fattening, but who cares??
Tasting this is like heaven weih...

This is how big my mouth is...

This wan....hmm 2 weeks back
went yumcha with my darlings...




Then this one,
just last week, went Genting with my high school buddies
has loads of fun with them =)
More photos : WeiNian's Facebook Album 




Yea that's pretty much I can share from the past....

Anyways, wanna introduce some good music:


CN Blue's Love In The Rain
This is like my fave song on the playlist.
Can't stop listening to it.
Composed by Jonghyun himself.
The lyrics are awesome, here's the English Subbed Version
I'm a Boice For Ever!!

see ya soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails