Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, June 23, 2011

BIG LOVE TO FRIENDS....

Love.My..Friends

Exams coming....
Stress is building up, piling up, adding up
It just never go DOWN...
Thanks to all these friends who made my stressful before-exam-week less....stressful :D
Actually they totally cheered me up
Yea, it was friday. I was suppose to study for d whole day. So d day b4, when Jessie asked me to go out for lunch, I said NO to her...but BUT i just couldn't tahan anymore...So I decided to screw it and go meet my friends. :D
Which was totalleh A wise choice larrr

Anyways, we had lunch at Malacca Street SS2 and next, we went BOWLING!! 
Courtesy of Sheung Jien. Thanks a lot!!

Esther, Jon and Carmen (Me)

SheungJien, Erin and HanRui

The Actions and Moments

eh look here larrr....

 Love these people! :D

and BOWLING WAS FUN, TOTALLY A FAN NOW.
CAN'T WAIT FOR D NEXT TIME!

Went to celebrate Fiona's Birthday Yesterday, at ou.
Had a long chat with her....wish there was more time for us LOL!

So today's the 23rd of June
It might be some ordinary day to you, but today is someone's BIRTHDAY
A very special someone...
Happy Birthday Fiona Ong!!!!
One of my best BEST friends in high school!
and also my Starbucks Buddy.
Thanks for being such an awesome friend.
Words can't tell how awesome are you, but the memories between us do! :D
Form 4 and 5 would have been like....a monochrome without you....
Thanks for always sharing good stuffs and interesting experiences with me!
I learned a lot from you, seriously.
You're now 18, so I hope that you'll have an awesome and colourful life ahead.
and most importantly. stay happy and healthy :D
Love you Loads...

Oh another shout out to my friends...
College Friends this time...
JiaChee, Brandon, SheauWen, Pauline and Daniel!!!
Thanks for studying with me all these days....
We are gonna screw nail the exams!!!

Something RANDOM
 Finally Had D.I.Y  French Manicure!!!
I didn't bother to apply the pink color coz it's so hard to apply evenly...
But have to cut those nails very very soon...
Piano Coming T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails