Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, July 22, 2011

Facebook Sakai-ING

OMG just now fb was having site maintainance and I was half-way fb chatting with my friend...and suddenly i canT access to anything
It's surprising that for that time, It felt like the whole world just SHUT DOWN lol
And I was very sorry towards my friend....

haizzz.....Sorry JiaChee....
I didn't mean to quit sakai-ing XD
and Jin Yun arrr...haiz....the ULTIMATE SAKAI giving speech by calling all the people sakai. =.=
by the way, No offense to the Sakai ethnic people out there.

So anyways.....I was clicking fb's home page like crazy only to see this....

 But somehow the fb chat was still there, so I tried to reply...

Then it seems that she din receive it coz after i reload the page, whatever i wrote was gone...
and JiaChee was asking "Hello?"
 So I replied again....
but AGAIN, she can't see.... =.=
 ONCE MORE....
STILL CANT SEE....

 Then I logged in with Internet Explorer, only to get this...
haizzz....
but luckily I didn't wait for long larr...
well it felt very longgggg, but actually i think it's just around 10 to 20 minutes...
yea.....this simply proves fb is like water...
can die without it...

LOL random post today...
 
so...
Daddy Mommy went to the parents lecturer conference today...
but there were so many people...
my parents cant afford to wait so they say they'll just meet one of them
so i suggested my Chem teacher!!!
which was a super wise choice haha
coz she was throwing words like "veeeeeery hardworking, and veeery smart, she can score A*"
LOL I even doubted whether she's talking about me.
My mom asked about which uni i can go, so Ms Ng asked me which country I would like to go. So i said Singapore Uni lol bcoz i know Ms Ng is a NUS graduate. So she started saying all the stuffs like " have to work hard, must get A+"
My mom was very pleased hahahaha....
yea, actually my mom wanted to talk to my Maths lecturer, coz I was telling her about how Maths Lecturer will complain about me LOL. But too bad there's too many people waiting.
I told my mom that my Maths Lecturer is probably gonna say things like 
"She talks a lot in class, She don't really pay attention to what I say, Her homework are simply done."
But to my BIG surprise :
Look at the last three lines, Especially the THE LAST LINE
Awwww, maths lecturer is being really nice XD
She gave a Good for my assignments. Well, But I know Good is 2 grades behind Excellent. So after all, she's still not very happy with my assignments and performance. Which I totally can I understand why she does.
Okayokay, will work hard next semester.  

hehe.....FLAT FOUR
Hope I could say this forever :
I AM NUMBER FOUR!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails