Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, July 14, 2011

NOISY BUT CLEVER!!!!!! XD

Gosh......I still have so many things to do!!! Haven't finish my assignments yet. Sigh.
But I just don't feel like doing anything man...anyways, time to blog abit...
So there was Pre-U society on tuesday and they played this game where everyone just writes on each other's back laaa.....yeap, we write, we don't stab :D
yea....and as expected....MOST OF THE COMMENTS ARE RELATED TO FUN, CRAZY, HYPERNESS AND 38-NESS, yea, and i guess cheerful is actually a better way of saying hyper.
But kinda surprise there's some comments about me being smart.... LOL. I was never consider a smart student back in my school kay...

Whoever who wrote NOISY BUT CLEVER(top-right corner), hehe, i guess that person must really know me haha...that's my fave. I admit I'm very noisy, NOISY IS JUST ME MAN...and I'm grateful that u actually added the word CLEVER. Thanks :D

oh and there's people saying they love my laugh.
What?? seriously??? I laugh like a......IDIOT wan worrr....
u sure it didn't cause sound pollution to your ears arr???
anyways thanks hehe =)

and there's some unique wan as u can see
the one that says DON'T SO 
then there's a drawing down there. a face with 2 crossed eyes.
I'm so sorry but I don't really understand what that face means.
It looks like something bad. Somebody plz tell me.
I really wanna know.


This was from yesterday, which was my classmate Nandeta's Bday
She was wearing this traditional Indian outfit which I thought was very very nice.
Happy Birthday dear!!!
You've been such a sweet girl, and you're like the one who always say I'm cute. LOL, I never expect people to say I'm cute haha

Okay, assignment time starts now...... TT.TT
and d weekend comes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails