Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, October 08, 2011

People Inspire People : RIP Steve Jobs

Just a few months back when my dad was reorganizing his office, he brought this back and me and my brother were like *O-shaped-Mouth*, and we started asking him "why did u bring this thing back??? Throw it away laaaaaa!!!!" But what we didn't know at that time, was that this machine is actually one of the revolutionary creation of Steve Jobs. And now, I finally understand why my dad refused to throw it away, not just because the fact that this Macintosh Plus is still working, more because of the idea and creator of this.

The Macintosh Plus Computer
which is first released in the year of 1986
Don't you think this small Lil' Computer look cute???

I was reading the newspaper on Friday where all the papers where reporting about Steve Jobs departure and also talked about his success story and creations, then I saw this very familiar looking monitor which is actually one of the ten greatest creations of Steve Jobs and realize that I actually have one in my house LOL and yea, It's the Macintosh Plus Computer.


My dad was really reluctant to throw this away, in fact he was defending it as if the Mac is like his baby when we asked him "why didn't you throw it away??" My dad has been dealing with computers for more than 20 years, and I guess that's why he knows the value and also the meaning behind this creation. When I asked him about the Mac yesterday, he answered with a smile on his face, "Yes, that is an Original Macintosh Plus" and PROUDLY STATED " It's Still Working wan lerrr!!!!"



You know I saw so many people, especially all the Apple Users were posting their photos of their iPods, iPhones and iPads, showing their appreciation. I don't have any of them, that's why I didn't feel as Sad as them, but after realizing that I have a Macintosh Plus in my house, I think this Macintosh Plus will be a better inspiration to me, a reminder to the person who created it, and also the efforts, the determination, the courage he has.

I never really know what kind of a person Steve Jobs is, but after reading all the articles, I felt nothing but Impressed by his hard work and his way of thinking and also his attitude. He is a CEO that involved himself in the stages of production of a product. and he's a very successful entrepreneur as well. My mouth was wide open when I was reading his articles. *O-Mouth*

Now I truly feel sad that he's not here anymore. It's a big loss. But I'm sure his story will be a great inspiration to others, I'm sure those who are inspired will also be someone like him in the future, and this will definitely make the world a better place.

Thank You Steve Jobs, You are truly an Inspiration.  

1 comment:

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails