Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Tuesday, April 10, 2012

makan ahhhhh : Cone Pizza and Meet Fresh :D



Fat and fatter.....haizzz.....that's what i always say these days.....dunno why I eat a LOT....and eat NON-STOP.....sometimes i wonder what's wrong with my digestive system....or maybe there's a magnet in my mouth, food always go into that magnet??

but it's been a while since i eat out...
after Sushi Zanmai on Thursday, cant forget the awesome taste of all the sushi, went to Hokkaido Sushi @1 utama. 


Love Love Salmon Mentai!!!
Honestly, I dont know how to describe the taste, all I can say it's just yummy. Nice texture, nice flavor. Everyone who tried it thinks it's nice!

Cranky Salmon Maki - RM6.80
also not bad, very crunchy.

Hokkaido Sushi @ 1 Utama
Lot LG 101, Lower Ground Floor Promenade,
1 Utama Shopping Centre, No 1,
Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama Damansara, 47800 PJ

Went to Meet Fresh after that, which is currently my TauFuFah place ;D


Cousin ordered a Milkshake with taroballs, looks good, taste good!

Always my fave, Taroball TauFufah...They call it Tofu Pudding if i'm not wrong?
delicious, makes u full but u wont be sick of it.

Meet Fresh @1 Utama
G138, Ground Floor
Lebuh Bandar Utama
Petaling Jaya


Next, Cone Pizza!! Officially one of my fave snacks now!

My first time trying cone pizza, didn't know it taste so good weih!
It's like, one bite full of all the pizza toppings....the cheese, the mushroom, the ham strips!!! and got juice wan, serious!!! taste really good. Love it!

Ice cream or Pizza???

Cone Pizza @ 1 Utama
LKG 113A, One Utama Shopping Centre,
Bandar Utama,
41050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Very happy day, ate so much of good food. But the pain comes after when u realize u ate so much and see your stomach grow bigger. TT.TT

bought some Easter egg chocolates!! Happy Easter!!
Thank You Jesus, for everything that you did for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails