Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, July 30, 2012

Hokkaido Ice Cream @ 1 Utama

Went to 1 Utama with Yian Yeen who came all the way from Sg Long hehe
It's her first time in 1 Utama, so we shopped around, sales was like everywhere, 
bought a simple black dress and a salmon color high waist skirt from Forever 21 for less than 90 bucks *satisfied-face*
Then had ice-cream teatime at Hokkaido Ice Cream

Lavender Flavor Ice cream with Waffle Basket - RM6.80
I was thinking, since it's Hokkaido icecream, then of course have to order lavender flavor larr LOL
Eating while imagine myself in Hokkaido's beautiful lavender fields...hehe
The icecream actually taste good, i tot it will taste abit weird, like eating ur handcream liddat, but no, it taste good, sweet, with the unique scent of lavender.
Waffle was okay, crunchy but I prefer Cream and Fudge's, which has a super nice baked-scent hehe..

Yianyeen's 
Blueberry Icecream with Waffle Cone - RM6.80
Sour, taste like yogurt...you want something healthy, go for this one then
I Like my lavender more....hehe


After several photos.... Yianyeen : CAN WE EAT NOW?
lol, okok take photo later...

hehe...camwhore non stop LOL

It was good to meet up with her, coz we're not really close when we were in college, all I know is she's funny yet quiet and we seldom talk to each other. I'm glad that she actually called me and asked me out and did crazy stuffs together hehe...Glad that we're closer now. :D

Haiyooo cant wait to meet up with my college buddies!!

Anyways, there's two Hokkaido Ice Cream Outlets
1. HOKKAIDO ICE CREAM (Paradigm Mall) 
1FK-01, First Floor, Paradigm Mall,
No.1, Jalan SS 7/26A, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.

2. HOKKAIDO ICE CREAM @ HOKKAIDO ICHIBA (1 Utama)
Lot LG 101, Lower Ground Floor Promenade,
1 Utama Shopping Centre, No 1,
Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama Damansara, 47800 PJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails