Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, July 23, 2012

Moo Cow Frozen Yogurt and Earl Grey Milk Tea

Something sweet now

1. Moo Cow Frozen Yogurt
was wandering in 1u while waiting for my parents as they shop in AEON 1u on Member's Day
really wanted to eat, but I know I cant eat too much since I'm staying at home doing nothing, so I was looking for something healthy and less carbs hehe

so yeapz, Moo Cow was there...

Original Flavor Frozen Yogurt with Digestive Biscuits and Oreo toppings
RM10.90
Taste.....like Healthy
well because it's very typical yogurt taste, sour and smooth
unlike Tutti Frutti, which taste like ice cream, this one really taste like yogurt
but it's not too sour, just nice
The toppings are crunchy and yummy, goes well with the yogurt. So the yogurt wont seem too tasteless/plain. 
in fact I was surprised by the amount of topping they give, it's a lot, a lot more than the ones in the photos haha...

I remember when I was eating, there will be loud MOO sounds every few minutes which make me feel like laughing haha 

Visit their Facebook Page to see the list of MooCow Outlets

Moo Cow Frozen Yogurt @ 1 Utama
LGK111 / Lower Ground Floor
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama
PJ


Next, 2. Each A Cup's Earl Grey Milk Tea
(A REvisit)
I think I really like Earl Grey Tea, love the unique taste
so that day I went to Tesco with my dad for groceries shopping at Paradigm Mall
my gosh that place is still so so crowded, wanted to drink something but all the drink shops are crowded/long queue. Passed by Each A Cup which is also one of my fave drink shops, and realize they actually have Earl Grey Milk Tea
didn't think much, bought one immediately and in fact I was the last customer hehehe

Earl Grey Milk Tea - RM5.90
I really love it, new twist to milk tea
love the bittery taste, It didn't took me long before I finish the whole thing including the pearls.

go to their websites to see the list of Each A Cup outlets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails