Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, October 15, 2012

First day

I think I wanna pull back what I've said before, about not being able to blog as much....
turns out that I'm really bored in the hostel. Got nothing to do so I decided to share some photos here....
Random ones hehe
anyways it's first day of degree....had 3 classes today(suppose to be 4), from 8 to 6 phewwwww
well the classes were okay, marketing was fun...but i guess I was abit too tired so I couldn't really concentrate. 

anyways met my roommate yesterday. Her name is Candy, i know, sweet right lol. Turns out that she's also a very cheerful and outgoing girl, hope we'll know more about each other soon hehe. Yesterday was my first night in Sungai Long, spent the night at mamak with some new friends lol, i know, one of the must-do when u r in University hehe...
Met my coursemates today, everyone looked lovely hehe, my class is quite small, but i guess it's better right?? anyways can't wait to know more about them weee...

kk here's some random photos larr...

 Yeap, I set up this wardrobe all by myself hehe
i guess I was just too bored and didn't bothered to ask for other people's help, I shall just waste my time by doing this hehehe...
yay my skechers!! super light weight i tell u!! really love it.  

shopping at daiso, despite being RM5 for ever item, I still spend quite a lot lol...
the things they sell are just amazing :D 

 credits to the brother. His photo when he was using my phone in Australia. Pretty weih...
The gifts from the brother...kangarooooo n kooooalaaaa
cute daoooo!!
haizzz wednesday got muet speaking test, hope that I wont screw up larr...
kk need to sleep edi bb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails