Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Updates

Hey all! Sorry I've been MIA lately. Many things happened, good and bad, and I could barely find time to blog. But no worries, will definitely share about all d good things that happened along the way! Now im at the final few weeks of my exchange, Im kinda torn in between stressing out for finals and slacking for Christmas haha. Lots of important stuff to do but Im only interested in playing and traveling and shopping haha.
Anyways just gonna do a short preview of my upcoming posts! If you have seen my insta you would have know where I have been traveling to.
Taipei - Kaohsiung - Korea!!! - Taichung

hehe can't wait to share with you guys my Korea Trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails